A downloadable game for Windows
Journey to the East is a comic turn on the original 16th century chinese novel, 西遊記 (Journey to the West).
In the Son Wukong era, monkeys despotically rule the world. Everything that is good, left by the humans who came before them, is lost.
A young priestess, though, is seen as a demon because of her kindness. It is Tricky, a lazy monkey, who is chosen by the monks as the hero who will purge all that is good from the demon.
The game features a rhythm, turn-based combat system: in the Son Wukong era, fights take place on theatre stages. Choose your characters' skills wisely and perform them by following the correct rhythm.
- Play a cool rhythm, turn-based combat system on a theatre stage
- Explore a fascinating hand-drawn world, inspired by the ancient Chinese art
- Have fun with cool & crazy humor cutscenes
- ... and embrace the monkey way!
Fabiola "@Ennacrima" - art & humor
Piero "@ProGM" Dotti - scripting & game design
Andrea "@endriu" Fumagalli - game design & writing
Marco "@GuardianOfIrael" Buzzi - event programming & game design
This game was an entry to the Indie Game Maker Contest 2017.
- Rushing to the East14 days ago